Are you looking for How to get Rangoli stamp in Google Pay? So your search ends here, In India, as festivals come up, new offers and schemes are rolled out by all the big companies to hype up the festival shopping and lure and attract the customers to their brand and shops. Similarly, Google Pay has also rolled out a fun offer this Diwali to make sure that people make all of their Diwali shopping payments from their application. Google pay is rewarding everyone who can collect all the five Diwali stamps. The list of stamps includes a Diya, a Jhumka, a Flower, a Rangoli, and a Lantern. On collecting all these five stamps one can get a prize of Rs.251.
One can pay, scan a Diya, or gift stamps to win an assured scratch card of Rs.251 and a chance to unlock a bonus prize of Rs.1 lakh. What one needs to do to get these stamps is to scan festive items or by transferring money to another person which is more than Rs. 33. But collecting all the stamps is not very easy and people are not able to collect the Rangoli stamp. So here are some tips and tricks available to make sure that one can collect the Rangoli Stamp on Google Pay.
How to get rangoli stamp in Google Pay
Who doesn’t love a little free cash and that too when festivals are coming up? Google pay is encashing on this desire of millennials by rolling out this feature to get some extra cash by collecting all the stamps. You will be able to collect all the stamps but the Rangoli stamp is rare and will require a little hard work on your part to come across it. Some of the tried and tested methods are here:
Method 1. Get stamp through Scanner.
A very simple method to collect the Rangoli stamp is by scanning a rangoli picture or a real rangoli on the App. This gives a 50%-60% chance of getting a rangoli stamp.
1. Simply open the Google Pay app and open the scanner.
2. Find a rangoli picture or a real rangoli made in the house and scan the picture or rangoli 2-3 times on the Google Pay app.
Method 2. Get stamp through Paytm Wallet.
1. One very easy way is to go to Paytm and tap on the ‘add money’ option.
2. Enter any specific amount like Rs. 75 or more than that you would like to add to your Paytm wallet.
3. Pay using Google Pay to add money in the Paytm wallet and there are high chances to get a flower or a rangoli stamp using this method.
Method 3. Get stamp through Flipkart or Amazon.
1. You should open Flipkart application in your phone and add products worth Rs.100 or more in your cart.
2. Place the order and pay via Google Pay or UPI.
There are very high chances that you will get a rangoli stamp or flower stamp on Google Pay. If you want, you can also cancel the order placed on Flipkart and get an instant refund of the amount paid. The same method can also be used to order any product on the shopping application Amazon to get a stamp and complete the payment through Google Pay App.
Method 4. Get stamp through other Utility Bills.
Another way to collect a rangoli stamp is to pay bills such as Electricity Bill or DTH Bill recharge using the Google Pay application.
1. Simply open the Google Pay app and visit the Bill Payment option.
2. Select Electricity bill payment equal to or more than Rs.200 or DTH recharge of Rs.150 or more. You can recharge your TATA Sky or Airtel DTH account through this or any other connections also. There are very high chances of getting a rangoli stamp on Google Pay using this method.
Method 5. Get stamp through Bus ticket.
You can also get a rangoli stamp on Google Pay by booking a bus ticket on Red bus through the Google Pay App.
1. Open the GooglePay App & Find Redbus Option in the Business and Bill option. Now, book any Bus Ticket that is required.
2. You can Book any Ticket From Pune to Lonavala or Bengaluru to Tumkur worth Rs.39 or Rs.50 but choose the date after 15 days from the date of booking the ticket.
3. Now pay using Google Pay & complete the payment.
There is a 70% chance that you can get a Rangoli stamp through this method on Google Pay. If the bus ticket booked is not required then also there’s no problem. After the payment when the Stamp is collected. Simply open the Redbus App. Go to my trips and cancel the ticket earlier booked through Google Pay. The refund will be processed in 5-7 days or instantly.
Method 6. Get stamp on Pizza order.
You can also get a Rangoli Stamp on Google Pay by simply ordering a pizza. Order and enjoy a pizza and you can also get a rangoli stamp with it.
1. Simply open Google Pay app & find the option of ordering food in the Business & Bill option.
2. In the food, option browse for “Oven Story Pizza” and click on it. Order any Pizza & one can also apply Code “GPSTORY” to get flat 50% Off on their pizza order.
3. Complete the transaction using Google Pay & enjoy the pizza.
From this method, you will definitely get a Rangoli or Flower stamp on Google Pay.
Method 7. Get stamp through Cred App.
You can also get a Rangoli Stamp on Google Pay by paying your credit card bill through Google Pay. If you do not have the CRED app then,
1. You need to download the CRED App first.
2. Then sign up on CRED and make your account.
3. Then you have to add your Credit Card and pay the credit card bill of at least Rs.35 using the Google Pay option.
This is also giving a high chance of winning the rangoli stamp.
Method 8. Get stamp through Others Bills.
You can also pay any other bills or any other recharges, such as phone bill recharge, etc, which is more than Rs.35 on Google Pay to get a Rangoli Stamp.
After even trying all of these methods you do not get any Rangoli stamp then that’s just hard luck. Keep on trying all of the methods more than once and you might just come across the Rangoli stamp.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to get Rangoli in Google Pay
Has anyone got Rangoli stamp in Google pay?
There are five stamps like Diya, a Flower, a Jhumka, a Lantern, and a Rangoli. But collecting all the stamp is no easy task. It depends on luck so you should keep trying.
How do you get rangoli stamps?
There are 8 methods to get the Rangoli stamp mentioned above but it is a little hard work to get all those stamps.
How to get Rangoli Stamp in Google Pay?
1. Get Rangoli stamp through Paytm.
2. Get Rangoli stamp through Flipkart or Amazon.
3. Make utility bills through Google Pay.
4. Get a Stamp through Credit Card App.
5. Get a Rangoli stamp by scanning the QR code.